Friday, November 12, 2010

Pedrosa to Get Shoulder Scans, Could Need Surgery

motogp_pedrosa2Dani Pedrosa had to fight through the last rounds of the 2010 MotoGP season with an injured shoulder so that he could maintain his second place position in the overall standings. Pedrosa broke his collarbone on October 1st at Motegi, and after a brief rehabilitation returned to the MotoGP circuit.

Now that the 2010 MotoGP season is over, Pedrosa will have his injury checked again, and could possibly undergo another surgery.

"[On Thursday] I will go to the doctor again to have a CAT scan, an MRI scan and vascular tests to find out what's wrong with my shoulder," Pedrosa said. "I don't know yet if I will need more surgery, but if it's necessary I will do it.”

Read more ....

No comments:

Post a Comment