Sunday, March 20, 2011

BBC - Matt Roberts: Thoughts with Japan as season start looms

 

Thoughts with Japan as season start looms

Post categories: MotoGP

Matt Roberts | 17:04 UK time, Friday, 18 March 2011

Qatar

You know you've got up too early when you realise midway through the morning that your underpants are on back to front and inside out.

The first leg of my journey to Qatar for the first round of the MotoGP season was uncomfortable but not unusual.

After 10 full seasons of covering the sport, I have yet to learn to prepare my suitcase any sooner than bedtime on the eve of departure, or get up any earlier than 10 minutes before the taxi is set to beep its horn, which, in this case, was 5am.

But one thing is significantly different for me this year. This time I will be anchoring the BBC's MotoGP coverage.

BBC - Matt Roberts: Thoughts with Japan as season start looms

No comments:

Post a Comment