Sunday, January 03, 2010

USA Tour on a Harley-Davidson

In June 2010, Gary France will be starting a 4 to 5 month, 13,800 mile tour of the USA on his Harley-Davidson motorcycle. At the moment, he is in the planning stage and this blog gives details of how the planning is going. Later, when he is on the tour, it will be updated daily.

Gary said, “I am planning this 13,800 mile tour across the USA from my home just north of London in the UK. I have two Harley-Davidsons motorcycles and I am fortunate that I am able to retire early (part-time at least), put away my business suits and then do some of the things I have wanted to do for years!”

Keep an eye on his blog and enjoy the journey with him.  He is also asking for your opinion on lots of subjects.  Get in there and contribute.

USA Tour on a Harley-Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment