Saturday, January 16, 2010

Want To Get Down And Dirty?

P6041753 When I first moved to Spain in 1999 I went off-roading with Juande Sempere on a bike lent to me by my friend and workmate Chato.  The bike was a trials bike, you know the type, no seat!  Juande took me in to the mountains around Castalla for an early morning start at 6am.  By dinner time I had been on tracks and over rocks well and truly outside my comfort zone and I was absolutely knackered but it was a fantastic experience.

I also did a track day with Octavio Sempere but that’s another story.

The photo is from a trip I did in June 2007, my second and last time off-road.

For all of you who haven’t tried it give it a go.  You will have spills but more than that it tests you and when you get it right it’s exhilarating.

Mick Extance Offroad Experience

The Mick Extance Off Road Experience is brought to you by Mick Extance and Steph Jeavons in association with Honda UK.  We are a small company set up to show you how much fun you can have on an off road motorbike!! Adventure isn’t paved and we are here to prove it!...

No comments:

Post a Comment