Monday, May 05, 2008

Great Moments in (My) Motorcycling

P7211254 Well the time has finally arrived.  After almost 18 years my Honda Pan European ST1100 has reached 50,000 miles (80,467.2 km) and still goes like it's just come off the production line.  That's only about 2,700 miles per year - I'll have to get out more.

I haven't treated my Pan with the tender loving care that it deserves, especially looking at the cost of replacing it, and it doesn't sport its original paint job (not garaged or covered), screen, exhausts, discs, etc., etc., but it has been, and continues to be, my daily transport, weekend blaster and holiday vehicle and I don't think I'll be changing it for some time to come unless I can find a good stud farm to take care of it.

22-25 August 2008 - Pan Gathering Loen Norway.  Contact Norwegian Club for details.

27-30 August 2009 - Pan Gathering Harz Mountains, Germany - WEB

No comments:

Post a Comment